Thursday, March 5, 2009

Green Thursday of Color Week

In case you just tuned in, Lynn, of the Little Red Hen blog is celebrating the end of the brown mud of winter and the beautiful colors of spring with a Color Week. She has invited other bloggers to join in on the fun and I'm in. It goes like this: Sunday - rainbow . . . Monday - red . . . Tuesday - orange . . . Wednesday - yellow . . . Thursday - green . . . Friday - blue . . . Saturday - violet . . . and Sunday - another rainbow day.
. . . today is Thursday, therefore it is Green.

Maker's Mark Bourbon Distillery in Kentucky. I snapped this in 2006
A silly Sully winding up for a cry
One of my Pullip girls wearing her camoPretty greenery in my back yard
This is part of an alphabet mural in my guest room "P is for Pea"
My green machine is a work horse. I use it to sew my bearsA little green bucket holds some quilting supplies
Stay tuned for Blue Friday . . .

1 comment:

Denise said...

Nice collection of green.

Related Posts with Thumbnails