Tuesday, March 3, 2009

COLOR ! ! ! Celebrating Spring

Lynn, of the Little Red Hen blog is celebrating the end of the brown mud of winter and the beautiful colors of spring with a Color Week. She has invited other bloggers to join in on the fun and I'm in. I'm playing "catch-up" here since this is Orange Tuesday and I've just started. It goes like this: Sunday - rainbow . . . Monday - red . . . Tuesday - orange . . . Wednesday - yellow . . . Thursday - green . . . Friday - blue . . . Saturday - violet . . . and Sunday - another rainbow day.

Here are my Sunday Rainbows:
A rainbow I snapped at Niagara Falls
Who knew I had so much embroidery thread

A pretty fabric for each color of the rainbow from my stash I have a t-shirt in every color of the rainbow
Stay tuned for Red Monday . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails