Monday, March 9, 2009

...and finally, Rainbow Sunday of Color Week

A colorful vintage bird vase
More vintage hankies which belonged to my grandmother
My colorful floaty pen collection
This colorful clown costume I made for Tracy, and Paige (below) wore it 5 years later
This is one wall of the colorful alphabet mural in my guest room
The mural was painted for the young daughter of the prior occupant of my home


This concludes color week. I've had fun exploring my home for colors and I hope you've enjoyed my photos. Thanks to Lynn of The Little Red Hen for this colorful week!!!

3 comments:

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for following God Speaks Today. It's always so nice to see another little face (in this case, a bear's face) in the box. :)

Hope you have a blessed week,
Sandy

Laurie Ann said...

These are beautiful pictures. I think my favorite is the mural. What talent.

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Your comments truly encourage me.

MOMSWEB said...

You have an awesome creative spirit! I enjoyed my visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails