Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nevada City International Teddy Bear Convention 2009

Well folks, that time of year is just around the corner. Spring will be here soon and along with it, the 26th annual Nevada City International Teddy Bear Convention.

(Edit Feb 2 - Alas, I won't be able to participate in the show this year, but I will be there one day to visit.)
This will be my third year participating, although last year I was "absent/present", as a last minute Tennessee trip for me put my gracious husband Dave behind the table in my place. My hero!
The show will take place April 3rd, 4th, and 5th, Friday Noon-5:00, Saturday 10:30-5:00, Sunday 10:30-3:00at historic Miners Foundry, 325 Spring Street at Bridge Street, Nevada City, California.
If you could use a day or even a weekend away, this would be the time and Nevada City's charming historic downtown area would be the place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails