I've been "tagged" by Tammy of Beckoning Bears and Nancy of Dog Patch Critters. . . which means that I must share 6 random things about myself and tag 6 other people who might want to play. I've posted the rules at the end of this post, which is one of the rules.
Alrighty then, here we go . . .
1) My brother was born on my third birthday.
2) I love overcast, cloudy, foggy and/or rainy days. I much prefer winter weather over summer weather. Thunder and lightening make me giddy.
3) I have really bad restless leg syndrome. If it weren't for medication, I would NEVER sleep, ever.
4) When I was a little girl, I loved to catch reptiles. I often had snakes, salamanders, lizards, and/or frogs in buckets and containers in the back yard.
5) I have hypersensitive senses. My daughter says I have the ears of a dog, nose of a bloodhound and eyes of a gopher. High pitched sounds hurt my ears and head. I can't listen to female sopranos. Scrape me off the ceiling if I hear Mariah Carey. In stores that play this type of music, I walk around with my fingers in my ears. Eeeek. I have the nose of a bloodhound. I have to go stand in another grocery line if the person next to me had garlic or onions for lunch . . . . last week. Ick. I have the eyes of a gopher. I can't go outside, even to get the newspaper at the end of the driveway, without my sunglasses on.
6) I was a respiratory therapist for 10 years and an insurance agent for 17 years.
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
Here are my tagged bloggers: