Friday, November 14, 2008

Nana's Excellent Adventure

I'm back home from an excellent visit with Tracy and Tyson (TNT) in Tennessee. I spent 19 wonderful days with them and had a terrific time! (With the exception of the weekend that we all had the stomach flu.) It was so good to spend time lovin' on little Sullivan who turned 11 months old on November 15th. He is truly a delight. He's such a happy boy and, oh, what a sense of humor. Here are pictures of the sunshiny day we spent at the Nashville Zoo:



















For my birthday, Tracy took me to a cake decorating class at Joann Fabrics. The class was a blast and we learned to decorate a cake to boot. Tracy proved to have a substantial talent at cake decorating. The birthday cake she made for me was delightful with teddy bear, balloons and all. Just look:
















I finished my second quilt. I presented it to Sullivan for his first birthday, which will be December 15th. Here's a picture of Sullivan on his new quilt.












Oh yes, and here are some pictures of the boy, just because he is so darned cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails