Saturday, May 3, 2008

How much is enough?

Quite a lot of people are afflicted with this, hmmm, disease, syndrome, disorder, penchant? I'm not sure but I for one, can't come out of a fabric store with at least two or three pieces of fabric, even if it's only 1/2 yard. And, ribbons? Don't even ask. Next time I'll show you my ribbon stash. But, in the meantime, I'll share my fabric stash. Now, this is actually just the tip of the iceberg of my stash. When we put our house in on the market, I put about four times this amount into storage. There, I have whole bolts of flannels, fleece, terrycloth, tapestries and more. The fabrics pictured are cottons. I also have a stash of frilly, silks, tulle, satins, etc. just waiting for the perfect fairy bear or ballerina bear or, who knows, I might even make a doll or two. I know quilters who have about a gazillion pieces of fabric so I know this doesn't seem like much.
They're so pretty, I feel I have to display them like art. Here they are:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails