Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nevada City International Teddy Bear Convention


Wow, big name for a teddy bear show. It does live up to it's big name, though.

This year will be the show's 25th anniversary and my second year as an exhibitor at the show. I've attended the show many years as a collector and I'm so happy to be able to participate on the other side of the table now.

The show dates are April 4th, 5th and 6th. Yes a 3 day show. Friday- noon to 5, Saturday - 10:30 to 5 and Sunday - 10:30 to 3. I think one of the things I love best about this show is getting to know the other bear artists. We've communicated on Teddy Talk and Edinburgh's Teddy Bear Forum for a couple years and meeting them in person is just the best. A wonderful bunch of people, we bear artists are, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails